Lock Jock Policy

The Sheriff's Office still provides a Lock Jock service for the citizens Washington County, including those that live in Johnson City and Jonesborough. If you lock your keys in your vehicle, call 911 and request a Washington County Deputy to come to your location. We are not able to unlock all vehicles, but we will be glad to try. The only thing which we require, before attempting this service, is for you to sign a hold harmless form, in the event your vehicle is damaged during the process. Officers cannot perform lockjocks on vehicles with side airbags.